MECHANICAL PLUMBING APPRENTICE/HELPER
JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL PLUMBING APPRENTICE/HELPER
ROLE IS ACCOUNTABLE TO: MECHANICAL PLUMBER AND FOREMAN
ROLE SUPPORTS: MALLICK MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS, INC.
ROLE HOURS: HOURS MAY VARY PER JOB
ROLE GOAL: Obtain a Plumbing Apprentice Card
- Knowledge and understanding of materials and tools.
- Keep van stocked, organized and clean.
- Learn and understand installation of different types of plumbing.
- Clean up and protect jobsite.
- Pick up material from supply house or shop for plumber as needed.
- Turn in time sheet on a daily basis.
- Ask for other duties or assignments to assist Plumber in completing the job.
- Keeps materials, tools and equipment organized and easily accessible to Plumber.
- Maintain proper dress and personal hygiene. (i.e. no tears or holes in clothing)
- Perform any other duty or task as may be assigned from time to time by the Plumber or Manager Staff.
- We constantly improve and cultivate new possibilities through education.
- We encourage risk taking.
- We believe that success can only be achieved when we operate as a team of hardworking professionals.
- We treat our coworkers and clients as we would like to be treated and encourage their success.
- We commit to improving our environment and the communities in which we operate.
- We take pride in unsurpassed quality with each of our endeavors.
- We understand change is inevitable to create growth and new adventures as we explore new opportunities and ways of succeeding.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- People person. You generally like people. You are able to focus on their strengths and hold a desire for them to succeed.