• Prepare 2D cad backgrounds for new & current jobs or Revit files if necessary
• Annotate and dimension pdf drawings for field personnel.
• Spool Fabrication drawings & Fab Maps
• Submit Bill of Material lists
• Layout Trimble Point files for our field crews deck install.
• Build Revit Families for any components the coordinators need.
• Participate in project and design meetings to gather and review project related requirements.
• Generate RFI’s ( Requests for Information ) and submit them to the APM or PM.
• Working with and taking direction from BIM Manager, Foreman, Superintendent and Project Managers.
• Coordination with Other trades in an online (GoTo Meeting, etc.) and in person on Jobsite as required.
• AA degree or vocational training and 1+ years of experience with 3D/BIM modeling
• Must be have basic knowledge in the latest version of REVIT, Navisworks, & AutoCAD
• Previous professional experience with Mechanical & Plumbing systems is a plus.
• Demonstrate project setup skills and familiarity with standard industry practices is desired.
• Knowledge of working space, clearances & codes helpful but not required.
• Complex problem-solving ability required. Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced, group atmosphere